Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using this platform, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions or Policies, you must not use our services or the platform.
Dailydose.fit is an Indian e-commerce portal owned and operated by Webnyxa technologies Private Limited, IT company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act,2013 with its registered office at Noida, UP, India.
Ownership of rights:
The Use of this Website doesn’t permit you to use, copy or storing the contents, products in any manner without our explicit permission. All information displayed, transmitted or carried on the Website is protected by copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights laws. Third Parties may own Copyrights and other intellectual assets in respect of some of the content on the Website. We are responsible for designing, maintaining and updating this site. You are not allowed to upload, change, replicate, transfer, sell, distribute, create derivative work from, disseminate, repost, perform, show or in any way commercially exploit any of the content available on the Website.
You hereby consent and expresses that you have read, understands and accepted the Shipping Policy of Company in respect of the Website.
User Account, Password, and Security
After completing registration on our Website, you will receive a password and account designation. Only you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials or any activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to
- You should notify us immediately at www.dailydose.fit of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- At the end of each session, exit from your account. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- If you’re using someone else’s account, then you must have authority and you will be responsible to tell that person about all the terms and conditions herein.
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless dailydose.fit from and against any and all losses, costs, liabilities, damages, claims, and any consequences (including reasonable attorney fees and expenses) asserted against or sustained by Company that arise out of any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
These terms & conditions shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. Any disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Defame, harass, stalk, abuse, intimidation or otherwise violation of someone else’s legal rights;
- Upload or transmit files containing viruses, corrupted data, or any other similar software or programs that may harm the website services or other’s computer
- Host, Display, Modify, Publish, distribute or share any inappropriate, harassing, defamatory, infringing, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, or illegal topic, name, material or information;
- Organize or Forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Violate any guidelines or code of conduct that may apply to a particular communication Service
Refusal of service
We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or cancel the service to anyone at any time, at our sole discretion, if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the service.
All card details which you entered at the time of payment through the payment gateway are encrypted. Communications to and from the Service Provider’s site are also encrypted. We will not be responsible for any fraud in credit/debit card. We and our affiliated banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such individuals or may recover goods, collection fees, and attorneys’ fees from individuals who use our website fraudulently. Any other illegal actions or omissions in breach of these Terms and conditions as per the applicable law.
Product prices are mentioned on our website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. We have all rights, at our sole discretion to change the Prices of Products/ Services at any time. Despite our best efforts, on our list, the price of many items in a small number is mispriced. However, we do verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures.
- If an item’s MRP is lower than our stated price, then we charge the lower amount and deliver you the item.
- If a product’s MRP is higher than our stated price, then we can cancel your order and notify you of about that cancellation via mail or message.
Product Specifications Listed on Product Pages
The product’s official brand websites have been normally used as the primary source of information. Other secondary sources have also been used Where such information is lacking incompleteness. While we make every effort to ensure that the product specifications provided on product pages www.dailydose.fit are as correct, complete and error-free as possible, we can’t guarantee you that the information provided us on the website is always 100% accurate, error-free.
Please note that there may be some orders which may not be acceptable and canceled by us. If all or any portion of your order is canceled or any additional information is required to accept your order then we can contact you. If you have canceled your order and payment has been done through credit/ debit card or net banking, then the paid amount will be refunded back in your account within 2 or 3 days. We have all rights, at our sole discretion to cancel or refuse any order for any reason. Your order may be canceled in certain situations such as limited stock of products available for purchase, errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud prevention department.
We have all rights to limit the quantity of goods purchased per person, per household or per order. Such restrictions can be applied to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card, and also to orders using the same billing and/or shipping address. While placing the order, customer will get notification about such limits.